JD Norman - Automotive Supplier Factory Closing
Online Auction Sale
Client IN PARTNERSHIP WITH Maynards Europe gmbh & Robert Levy Associates
After 22 years of producing automotive and engine parts for automotive supplies, JD Norman’s factory in Hörselberg Hainich is closing.
Gordon Brothers, in partnership with Maynards Europe and Robert Levy Associates, is pleased to offer the assets in one final auction sale. The assets include highly flexible CNC machines, processing machines for washing, grinding and deburring.
Additional assets include but are not limited to:
- Harrison Alpha 400T Teach-in lathe D.O.M 2002
- DMG DMC 64V linear vertical machining centre D.O.M 2003
- Walter Helitronic Power regrinder CNC tool grinding machine D.O.M 2002
- Heller HSC 250 Horizontal machining centre with head changing system D.O.M 2000
- Heller HSC 400 Horizontal machining centre with head changing system D.O.M 2001
- Diskus DDS 750 IV Vertical twin spindle face grinding machine D.O.M 1985
- Linear Abrasive Through feed grinding machine with 2 + 2 vertical spindles and 2 chamfering units D.O.M 2009
- Fix Maschinenbau Kurbellager-Deckle-Montage OP80 AF10 - 7 station crank bearing cover assembly D.O.M 2005
- Bartsch KR C2 robot operating chamber with rotating table D.O.M 2008
- Thielenhaus Centerstar 215/1 External diameter superfinishing machine D.O.M 2003
- SAET hardening system
- Fuchs & Schubert GmbH Bush inserting machine with bush feeder and force limiting system D.O.M 2014
- Marposs Deutschland GmbH 100% in process gauging and identity marking system D.O.M 2008
Further details on the assets can be viewed here.
Bidding Close Date:
Clearance by Date: